|Create A My Little Pony Persona by hollyann|
|Your First Pony Name||Strawberry|
|Your Second Pony Name||Crunch|
|Your Pony Species||Adult Pegasus|
|Your Body Colour||Pink|
|Your Hair Colour||Yellow|
|Created with quill18's MemeGen!|
Dada, pink, *snoort* Well, the guys from The Velvet were all baby ponies. And they clashed. So I guess this isn't too bad...
13. He code switches a lot. It's amusing.
14. Dada's Sad Mask dress is just wide enough to fit through most door frames. That appears to be the fundamental difference between him and Mana.
15. He described Velvet Eden as "pornographic imaginative power." Now I know it doesn't really seem that way at first so much but really, dig deeper...and use your imagination, of course ^^
15. A Lost was, like, shot in a storage basement or something *lol*
16. There are other little quirks of his that you could probably pick up on from the gallery/interview and song translations, but I think I'll let you figure those out on your own. I'll give you something though...the falling apart like a rose and s/m...does it remind you of anything? *no, not Shiroi Hada blahblah*...think...birdies...and if you need another hint, remember that most jrockers are dorky.
17. Apparently he has maybe told people things he probably shouldn't about other jrockers...this is off of something I read on a message board (yeah, I know...), but also from second hand experience. Read something about Ryuutarou too, won't get into it here cause I'm not about to go spreading rumors about everyone >_< But I am willing to spread rumors about myself, if anyone feels the need to hear something juicy.
18. In volume 26 of MGazette his eyes are glowing bright green! Then there's this one song about a guy in a mask with glowing green eyes that I absolutely love called "Kamen no Kuchizuke." The two are probably not related but WOW all the same ^^ Also, if you look at the sleeping bag pictures there's one where all the cosplayers/goths are looking at Dada and Kai, and right in the middle there's this old guy just standing there. It's really funny.
19. In the "Ningyou Shoukan" CD he's listed as a "dollmaker," meaning he makes dolls. This should clear up some of his songs. Wonder if he made the dolls for the PV's.
20. I'm sharing ^^ From Kinnikuman, when they are trying to find a superhero *translation not by me so read from right to left*
...I need say no more...
21. I bet you weren't expecting this.
But yet it is still here >_<
22. I think these are the same arms:
If so, the members of Velvet Eden are still hanging around
And they like Doraemon and wrestling and are kind of unusual (...duh)
23. Kittyfire is the name of a villian from Mirrorman. It's also the name of an event held at a club that Dada use to go to...but doesn't anymore. Really. You won't find him there because he doesn't do drag anymore.
24. Dada did the illustrations for Kyou's Deadly Clarence, which are pretty awesome. He seems more likely to refer to himself in terms of his artwork and costume design, and not as a drag queen or vocalist of a band.
25. Tsuppari Visual Rock and Roll is a cover of "High School Rock and Roll" by Yokohama Ginbae. The song was covered as the ED theme for the cartoon "Super Milk Chan", which is where I personally think they got it from. It's about a loopy litle girl and her giant, ditzy baby bottle who swear at things ^^
26. To date the only one who has freely mentioned having been in Velvet Eden is Abe.
27. Dada had a beard for a while .
Velvet Eden's debut was at the first Chikachitsu Event on Haloween of
1999. On that night, Dada, Ya-su, and Ao also formed the one time only
Mononoke Unit where Dada was the Miniskirt Police. They covered
Nakamori Akina's [Tatoo]...and apparently didn't do a very
true-to-the-artist cover, even though she was in a miniskirt for her
own performance and looked pretty silly (ps. go listen to Mi Amore)